Emerson College has partnered with American Student Assistance to provide SALT, a dynamic, multi-channel financial education and debt management program. $ALT educates, empowers and engages our students to truly own their finances, by making it immediately rewarding, easy and fun to make smart decisions about their money and student loan borrowing.
Through this comprehensive program, our students and recent alumni can receive:
- Proactive communication about student loan repayment options.
- One-on-one repayment counseling with student loan experts.
- A personalized online dashboard to track all their federal and private student loans and compare payment options.
- Highly interactive online financial education content.
- Multiple “self-serve” online tools and calculators to assist with budgeting.
- Advocacy and assistance with resolving complex student loan-related problems.
Get On The Money
Current Students: Sign up for SALT via eCommon under the Student Services Tab.
Recent Alumni: Sign up for SALT via the Emerson Alumni Association Online Community.
Want More Salt?
Learn how to manage your money.