Student Service Center
The Student Service Center takes care of all billing, financial aid, and registrar functions.
The Student Service Center is Emerson’s one-stop home for all billing, financial aid, and registrar functions. Our Center is designed to support our web tools that assist students with all Student Service functions. This minimizes customer wait times and eliminates the need for students to go to three different offices to take care of business.
The Student Service Center's functions include:
- answering questions related to billing
- financial assistance and registrar areas
- submitting financial aid documentation
- tuition payments
- reviewing degree audits
- outlining financing options for bill payments, ECCash, and meal plan purchases
- distributes student employment checks and student refund checks
- answer questions about Money Matters, Emerson's financial education program
The Center staff post important updates related to all of these functions online through our Student Service Center Twitter account.
Our staff is ready to answer your questions and concerns regarding all Student Service functions. Additionally, there is a financial aid officer on duty to answer in-depth questions about your financial aid application, types of aid available, and application questions regarding alternative financing options that will help you meet your educational costs.
The Student Service Center helps you register for classes.
Summer Hours 5/23-8/22
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9:00 am–5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am–4:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm