Off-Campus Student Services
Moving & Storage Services
Below is a map of several moving, storage, and furniture rental facilities near campus. If you are interested in one of these options please protect yourself by taking the time necessary to investigate the storage, moving or furniture rental companies you are considering.
Emerson College does not endorse any particular storage, moving or furniture rental vendor.
However some important items for you to research prior to choosing a storage, moving or furniture rental company include:
- Is the storage or moving company insured? Have you secured proof of insurance?
- Does the storage or moving company have their own storage facility or do they contract for storage space with another vendor?
- Is the storage facility climate controlled?
- How long has the company been in business? Can they provide references?
- Have any claims been filed against the company through the Better Business Bureau or Attorney General’s Office?
- What is the cost for pick-up, storage and delivery?
View Moving & Storage in a larger map
Emerson utilizes a state-of-the-art Emergency Notification System called CONNECT-Ed to communicate with students, faculty, and staff in the event of an emergency on the Boston campus. The system simultaneously transmits messages by telephone, email, and SMS (text messaging).
Register your phone numbers and email addresses with "CONNECT-Ed" »