Things To Do
Top 5 Activities
- Walk to nearby Downtown Crossing, The Prudential Center and Copley Square, or Newbury Street to shop and dine.
- Enjoy a vast array of artistic and historic museums and institutions, including Emerson’s own historic jewels, the Cutler Majestic Theatre and the newly renovated, multi-use Paramount Center.
- Relax on our “front lawn,” the historic Boston Common and Boston Public Garden. Beaches, boating, rowing and sailing are easily accessible, too.
- Take in a game. Boston’s own Bruins, Celtics, and Red Sox play in venues just minutes from campus.
- Explore the cultures of Boston — Emerson's campus is within walking distance from the Asian American Civic Organization, Black Heritage Trail®, Chinatown, Museum of Afro American History, and African Meeting House. The Jorge Hernandez Cultural Center, North American Indian Center, and Caribbean Cultural Center are also accessible by public transit.
Things to do: video galleries