The Paramount Center
The Paramount Center Residence Hall, the newest residence hall on campus
The Paramount Center Residence Hall is located at 555 Washington Street, in the heart of Boston's historic Theatre District. View the campus map.
The Paramount houses 260 students primarily in double rooms in four- or six-person suite-like environments with a shared bathroom. Some stand-alone doubles are also available in the Paramount. Residents share common floor lounges with kitchenettes and a centralized laundry facility. The Paramount Center is also home to its renovated main theater, a black box theater, and multiple classrooms and practice rooms.
- Cable TV (one jack per room)
- Internet (one Ethernet jack per resident)
- Wireless Internet capability
- Telephone service (one jack per room)
- Lounges (located on every floor)
- Kitchenettes (located on every floor)
- Laundry (6th floor)
- Mail Room (6th floor)
- Paramount Cafe (basement)