The Colonial Building
The newly renovated Colonial Building, with suites, flat screen TVs, and common lounges with kitchens.
The Colonial Building is located at 100 Boylston Street, directly across the street from the Boston Common. View the interactive Campus Map/Virtual Tour.
Newly renovated, the upper floors of this 10-story building house 354 students in single and double rooms in four-, five-, or six-person suite-like environments that include a shared bathroom. Residents share common lounges with kitchens and a centralized laundry facility.
- Cable TV (One jack per room)
- Internet (One Ethernet jack per resident)
- Wireless Internet capability
- Telephone service (One jack per room)
- Lounges (located on every floor)
- Eat-in kitchen (located on every floor)
- Rehearsal rooms
- Laundry room (located in the basement)
- Mailroom (located in the basement)
- Vending machines (located in the basement)
- One all-female floor
The Wellness/Substance Free Learning Community calls the Colonial Building home.