Center for Health & Wellness
The CHW offers nutrition counseling with Robyn L. Kievit, our registered dietitian and nurse practitioner. (Robyn is also a certified specialist in sports dietetics.) The CHW has collaborative relationships with both Aramark/Dining Services and the Emerson Fitness Center.
Initial nutrition appointments are 45 minutes and cover a variety of topics, including:
- Current diet and medical history
- Weight and weight history
- Exercise and exercise history
- Past medical history
- Goals for best health
Common reasons to see the nutritionist are:
- you are an athlete and want to maintain the best physical condition for performance
- you have an eating disorder such as anorexia or bulimia, or you have disordered eating without a diagnosis of an eating disorder, and you wish to seek help
- you are underweight or overweight and wish to create goals to help you achieve a healthy weight and lifestyle
- you are of normal weight and are interested in hearing the facts about nutrition as it relates to your general health
- you have a medically related condition such as diabetes, food intolerance or allergy, a heart disease such as hypertension or high cholesterol, or a gastrointestinal disease that requires nutrition intervention/medical nutrition therapy
Students must complete the nutrition assessment form and bring it to their first appointment.
In collaboration with the Fitness Center, 15-minute screening appointments are available one Wednesday evening per month; please contact the Fitness Center for dates and times.
Follow-up appointments are encouraged as a way to continue to work toward your goals. Call us to schedule an initial or follow-up appointment.
Location: 216 Tremont Street, Third Floor, Room 303
Center for Health and Wellness
120 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
hours of operation
During the school year:
Monday: 9 am–12 pm, 1–5 pm
Tuesday: 9 am–12 pm, 1–8 pm
Wednesday: 1–8 pm
Thursday & Friday: 9 am–
12 pm, 1–5 pm
Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED