Center for Health & Wellness
Health Information Requirements
The Entrance Health Form must be completed and returned to the CHW prior to the following due dates:
- September Admission: July 1
- January Admission: January 4
All completed documents can be submitted by mail or fax (see our contact info), or you may bring them in person to our office at 216 Tremont Street, 3rd floor, Room 303 during the Orientation/Registration period.
Completion of the Entrance Health Form is a pre-entrance requirement for:
- All students carrying 9 or more undergraduate credits;
- All students carrying 6 or more graduate credits;
- All Communication Disorders majors, regardless of number of credits;
- All students attending Emerson on a student or other visa, regardless of number of credits;
- Any part-time degree student electing the College–sponsored insurance program and or electing to pay the Health Fee.
Students must demonstrate compliance with all pre-entrance health requirements outlined on the immunization page to begin classes and/or move-in to the residence halls.
- See the official Entrance Health Letter for more information about completing the Entrance Health Form.
- We recommend you make and keep a duplicate copy of the form and any additional documents submitted with your records.
- An Entrance Health Form Checklist is provided to assist you in completion of your records. We are unable to provide verification of your documents by phone or email. If you would like verification, please complete the receipt of documents form at the bottom of the checklist and enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope. We will notify you by email if additional information is required.
Call us to schedule an appointment!
Location: 216 Tremont Street, 3rd Floor, Room 303
Center for Health and Wellness
120 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
This is for non-emergencies only. Please schedule appointments by phone.
hours of operation
During the school year: