Family Weekend 2015
The Family Weekend Committee is excited to share the extraordinary everyday of Emerson College with you. Every year, the student-led Family Weekend Committee works to create a diverse schedule which will give you a glimpse of the life of your student at Emerson College.
Please note all events are scheduled to change. Detailed information will be shared with registered families in October 2015. Please see some event highlights for this year.
Friday, October 16
Start your extraordinary experience by meeting us at the Family Weekend Welcome Center! We’ll provide you with everything you need to have a successful Family Weekend. Students and staff will be on hand to assist you from noon-7pm.
Other events on Friday evening include Campus Tours and the annual EVVYs Showcase.
Saturday, October 17
Your Everyday Emerson starts bright and early with a selection of classes that will engage, enlighten and show you how extraordinary our classroom experiences are at Emerson. Stick around for open houses, meet and greets and more! Times, locations and descriptions will be shared with registered families in October 2015.
- Parents Leadership Council Annual Fall Meeting
- Family Weekend Welcome Center
- Emerson Athletic events
- Mini College Sessions
- Pre-Lunch Academic Reception
- Life Outside the Classroom Sessions
- Iwasaki Library Open House
- International Study and External Programs Presentation
- Honors Program Information Session
- Career Services Open House
- Multicultural Student Affairs and GLBTQ Resources/Cultural Center Open House
- Hands-On Workshops
- Family Weekend and Emerson Stage presents The Spitfire Grill (please note there is an additional charge per person associated with this event)
Sunday, October 18
Join us for our annual celebration of community at the Family Weekend President’s Breakfast. Doors open at 9am. The formal program is expected to conclude your Family Weekend no later than 11:30am. Please note there is an additional charge per person associated with this event.
Other Emerson Events
QUESTIONS or Concerns?
Contact the Family Weekend Committee: