Internship Fairs — Employer Information
The Internship Fair is a great opportunity to meet Emerson students and to recruit interns for the semester. If you are an employer who recruits regularly for internship positions and have an interest in participating in our Internship Fair, please contact email@example.com.
For new employers who have not attended the fair before, you will need to post your internship description(s) onto eHire for review and approval before you can register for the Internship Fair. Once your internship(s) have been approved, contact Careers@emerson.edu to express interest in participating in the Internship Fair. Internships need to meet our internship criteria.
Fall 2014 Internship Fair
Wednesday, October 29th
Courtyard Marriott Boston
275 Tremont Street
11:30–1:00 pm: Employer check-in and set-up
- Lunch and snack options will be available throughout the day
- 1:00-4:00 pm: Students arrive and meet with employers
The Employer Registration Fee for for-profit organizations is $100; for qualifying non-profit organizations, it is $40.
- One six-foot table
- Two representatives (additional representatives can be requested)
- Lunch and snacks provided throughout the day
Registration does not include:
- The cost of parking is not included in the registration fee and is the responsibility of the registrant. Parking information is available upon registration. Venue is also accessible via the T.
- Electrical outlets are provided on a first-come, first-served basis. Electricity is limited and needs to be requested on the form at the time of registration, and the best effort to accommodate those who have a need for an electrical outlet will be made.
Forms of Payment:
- Please pay by check or credit card. If paying by check, payment must be received at least one week prior to the date of the Internship Fair. Registrations received the week before the fair must be paid by credit card only. Checks should be made out to: Emerson College Career Services.
- Please send payment to Emerson College Career Services, 120 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116.
Cancellations and Refunds:
Cancellations and refunds will be provided for employers who cancel one week prior to the date of the Internship Fair. There are no refunds for cancellations after that one-week period.
Questions regarding the Internship Fair or the registration process can be directed to Carol Spector at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-824-8586.
Looking for an Intern or Employee?
eHire connects students and alumni with internships, jobs, and resources that meet a variety of career needs in the fields of the arts and communication.