eHire for Employers
Thank you for your interest in Emerson College! We are excited you have chosen to share your internship and job opportunities with our students and alumni.
You may post available opportunities on our database, eHire. Registration is simple and you may post your opportunities with Emerson for free!
All eHire accounts and postings are pending approval. Career Services reserves the right to deny any company or organization access to eHire. Please be advised that new accounts and postings can take up to 3–5 business days to be processed.
In order to recruit an intern, the experience being provided must be professional in nature and may NOT include the following characteristics:
- Require students to provide their own personal computer, cell phone, camera, or any other personal equipment
- Work from home in a “virtual” office location with the student telecommuting; interns are expected to be working in a professional office environment
- Require students to make initial investment or purchase of products
- Require students to work in a private residence or non-commercial setting
- Require students to work without direct supervision on a regular basis
There are a few steps required to ensure the most efficient use of the database; please take a moment to read through the instructions below. If you have any questions, we are available to assist you.
Step 1: creating an account
- Go to eHire.
- Select Click here to register.
- Fill in the required fields and click Submit.
Step 2: Employer approval process
- Your employer account will be reviewed by a Career Services staff member.
- When your account is approved, you will receive an email confirmation including a link to your account, as well as your username and password.
Step 3: Posting jobs and internships
- Log in to eHire using your new employer account username and password.
- Place your cursor over My Jobs on your toolbar.
- Click New Job and fill in the required fields.
PLEASE COMPLETE AS MANY FIELDS AS POSSIBLE. THE MORE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE, THE EASIER IT IS FOR STUDENTS TO FIND YOUR LISTING.
IMPORTANT: In the "Job Description" field, please be sure to indicate desired application deadlines. Your position will automatically remain posted for 30 days. You may, however, modify the expiration date to reflect your recruiting needs.
With your eHire account you can:
- Manage job postings;
- View other upcoming career events at Emerson College, including internship fairs, information sessions, and on-campus interviews;
- Create one master account for your organization with separate logins for all recruiters within your organization, regardless of their location.
Your position will not be automatically posted once you have completed filling in the information and submitted the posting. Emerson Career Services must approve the posting to ensure all fields are filled in properly so that employers and students receive the best results.
Looking for an Intern or Employee?
eHire connects students and alumni with internships, jobs, and resources that meet a variety of career needs in the fields of the arts and communication.