- Internship Fair Prep Workshop: Thur, Feb. 19, 4pm; Career Services Conference Room
- Internship Fair Prep Workshop: Fri, Feb. 20, 2pm; Career Services Conference Room
- Internship Fair Prep Workshop: Mon, Feb 23, 2pm; Career Services Conference Room
- Internship Fair: Wed, Feb. 25, 1pm; Courtyard Marriott Boston Hotel, 275 Tremont St.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Info Session: Tue, March 3, 12pm, Career Services Conference Room
New York Connection Trip for Undergrads: Fri, March 20, New York City
- View more details about events and workshops hosted by Career Services »
Serving undergraduates, graduate students, and alumni, Career Services wants students and alumni to learn about themselves, what kinds of opportunities exist for them, and how to take the next steps in their individual career planning process.
By providing a number of resources and services, including individual career counseling, internship guidance, opportunities to connect with employers, online career planning resources, and assistance with the development and implementation of job search strategies, students and alumni are able to work towards successfully achieving their career development goals.
Make an Appointment
The quickest and easiest way to make an appointment is to call the Career Services Front Desk at 617-824-8586, and our friendly administrative staff members can make an appointment for you with any career counselor. We can also be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certain periods of the academic year are quite popular for appointments. We will try to schedule you as quickly as possible.
You may stop by our walk-in hours without an appointment for a brief 15-minute consultation with a career counselor. Walk-in hours are held from 1:00 to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, when classes are in session during the fall and spring academic semesters.
Walk-ins will resume on the first day of classes for the Spring semester: January 20th, 2015. We will continue to take appointments throughout the semester.
If you are a student or an alumnus/alumna who is seeking access to Emerson Connections to network with successful alumni in your field, you can sign up to use Emerson Connections.
Career Services can help you whether you are a recent graduate or you graduated many years ago. For more information please visit Alumni Career Resources.
Emerson's Job & internships Database