Fitness Center Services
Our trained staff can assess your fitness needs to create a safe, productive plan tailored to your personal goals, from general health to peak athletic performance.
Personalized Fitness Plans
When you join the ECFC, you can sign up to receive a personalized fitness plan, developed by one of our health and fitness specialists. Our trained staff carefully assess each individual's fitness needs to create a safe, productive plan tailored to the member's personal goals, from general health to peak athletic performance. Our staff can help monitor your progress and adjust your program as needed.
Designed around your objectives, interests, and schedule, your personal fitness plan will include one or more of the following components:
- Cardiovascular activity
- Muscle conditioning
- Functional training
- Sport-specific training
The Fitness Center includes the following:
- Cardiovascular equipment: stair steppers, treadmills, elliptical movement equipment, upright and semi-recumbent bicycles, rowers, and cross-country skiing machines.
- Paramount and Life Fitness strength training equipment and a variety of free weights.
- Group exercise areas featuring spinning, circuit, cardio sculpt, boot camp, yoga, flexibility, core conditioning, Pilates, and women's strength workouts. View our calendar of exercise classes.
- Recreational programs: marathon training, cycling training, and ski conditioning clinics.
- Fitness assessments to measure and record aerobic fitness levels, body composition, muscular endurance, and flexibility.
- Men's and women's locker rooms with saunas and private dressing areas.
Location & Hours
Location: Little Building,
80 Boylston Street, Lower Level
Fall 2015 Hours
Begin Monday 8/24/2015
Summer 2015 Hours