Office of Student Employment
All students must file W-4 and I-9 forms in the Office of Financial Aid before they can be authorized to work on campus.
Once the forms are verified:
- Supervisors will complete their portion of the online hiring proposal;
- Students will receive an email to complete student employment paperwork in the Financial Aid Office (4th floor, 216 Tremont Street);
- The Student Employment Office will process completed paperwork within three business days;
- The supervisor and student will receive a Work Authorization email once the completed paperwork has been processed;
- The student may begin working.
Once you receive a work authorization email, you will not automatically have access to your timesheet on ECommon. It will take two to three days before you have access to your timesheet. Please be patient. If you do not have access within two to three days, please contact the Student Employment Coordinator.