The Professional Arts Consortium (ProArts) is an association of seven neighboring Boston institutions of higher education dedicated to the visual and performing arts. Its members are: Berklee College of Music, the Boston Architectural College, The Boston Conservatory, Emerson College, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, New England Conservatory, and the School of the Museum of Fine Arts.
To Register for a Course at a ProArts Institution:
- Obtain a ProArts Cross-Registration Form (available at the Emerson College Registrar’s Office or online here).
- Determine the course you want to take by consulting the ProArts Cross-Registration Course Listings.
- Complete the Cross-Registration Form and go to the Emerson College Registrar's Office to obtain your Home Registrar's approval signature.
- Take your completed Cross-Registration Form to the Registrar of the host institution (where you are taking the class) for approval as early as possible in the cross-registration period to increase your chances.
- Return your completed form to the Emerson College Registrar to complete the process.
Visit ProArts.org for course descriptions, cross-registration dates, and academic calendars.