Policy for Auditing a Course
- Students who wish to attend a class without working for or expecting to receive formal credit may register to audit the course.
- Students who audit a course may not participate in class, do not take examinations, and do not submit papers.
- Students may only audit lecture-type courses; students may not audit dance classes or voice lessons.
- Students must gain permission to audit a course from the course instructor and may not register to audit a course until the first day of classes in order to give priority to students needing to take the course for credit.
- Students may not attend any course without registering for either credit or audit.
- Students may not change an audit class to credit after the second week of classes.
For more information: Lynn Butkovsky