Parent Programs Events & Meetings
Upcoming Meetings and Events
Parents Leadership Council Spring Meeting
A happy Emerson family at Family Weekend.
The Parents Leadership Council Spring Meeting will be held on Saturday, March 23rd, 2013 at 8:30 AM in the Bill Bordy Theater at 216 Tremont. Please join us for an exciting and informative spring meeting! Hear from Emerson professor Eileen McBride and Emerson senior Nick Hayes '13. PLC Co-Chairs, Sheila and Tom, will discuss upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, and new PLC programs. President Lee Pelton and Dr. Sylvia Spears will give an overview of the latest college updates. Enjoy an opportunity to interact with the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
Register today! If you have any questions, please call 617-824-8561.
Past Meetings and Events
For the latest news and events at Emerson, check out Emerson College Today, the College's news section. View the links below for past event information and agendas:
- Class of 2016 Summer Welcome Receptions
- Fall Parents Orientation
- PLC Fall Breakfast Meeting
- Family Weekend
- From Boston to Providence: Spreading the Emerson Impact
- 7th Annual Alumni Association Auction
- 13 Annual Emerson Film Festival
- Experience That Counts: Life After Emerson
- PLC Family Weekend Agenda: October 2008
- Evolution of the Lion King: From Score to Movie to Stage: February 2008