Emerson parents host welcome receptions for entering students each year.
Welcome to the Emerson College family!
Parent Programs at Emerson was created to help you support your student’s Emerson experience, and establish a way for you to become involved with the College. We hope you will take full advantage of the opportunities and resources provided by Emerson College Parent Programs. Our goals are to:
- Foster parent relationships with the College
- Create and offer opportunities for parent involvement at Emerson
- Provide communication for parent-to-parent discussion and parent-college correspondence through the Parent Programs Facebook group, Parent E-Newsletter, and Parent Programs website
- Enhance the student experience by cultivating these connections with parents
EC Parent Programs has numerous opportunities for parent involvement:
- Become an Emerson Emissary, working with the Office of Admission on outreach and recruitment efforts
- Join the Emerson Connections
- Attend Emerson events around the country
- Join the Parent Leadership Council
To learn more about Parent Programs and the different ways to connect with us, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-824-8561.