Information for Emerson Staff
Emerson staff may use the Library in the following ways:
- Borrow books and videos from the Emerson Library.
- Access the Library's resources from off campus
- Request books and articles from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan (ILL). We will notify you when the items arrive and hold them for you at the Service Desk.
- Recommend a Book or Journal to the Library.
- Ask a Librarian: Chat with a librarian, or email email@example.com, call ext. 8674, or visit the Library Service Desk for research help.
Museum passes can be checked out for 48 hours at a time, and overdue fines are $1/Day. They are available at the Service Desk.
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum - Discounted admission passes are available.