A minor is an exciting way to enrich your educational experience and complement coursework in your major. Students who declare a minor will be afforded opportunities for increasingly more challenging and sophisticated work in the chosen disciplinary or interdisciplinary field.
Students may choose from the following Liberal Arts Minors:
- African American & Africana Studies
- Art History
- Digital Media & Culture
- Environmental Studies
- Global & Post-Colonial Studies
- Latin American and Latinx Studies
- Music History and Culture
- Political Science
- Women's, Gender, & Sexuality Studies
Please find a listing of Spring 2017 courses offered for the Interdisciplinary minors here.