International Student Affairs

Police & Legal Action

If you violate a law that results in a citation or other legal action, the College will only be able to act in an advisory or referral capacity. The College cannot provide legal representation to you in any capacity.

If you are taken into custody by the police, please contact the Office of International Student Affairs through the Emerson Police Department at 617-824-8555.