International Student Affairs
- Keep your passport valid at least six months into the future.
- Pursue a full-time course of study (check with your faculty advisor to make sure you are meeting your degree requirements).
- Keep your I-20 valid, and endorsed in advance for travel.
- Follow specific procedures for transfer, change of program or degree level, and program extension.
- Only work on or off campus with authorization.
- Work no more than 20 hours per week during the academic year with authorization.
Maintaining Student Status is YOUR responsibility
If you have any questions about these guidelines, your immigration status, or adjustment to life at Emerson College, the Office of International Student Affairs has staff available to help you. Please call 617-824-7858 or drop in to visit at 216 Tremont Street, second floor.