The Paramount Center
The Paramount Center Residence Hall is located at 555 Washington Street, in the heart of Boston's historic Theatre District. View the interactive Campus Map/Virtual Tour.
The Paramount houses 260 students primarily in double rooms in four- or six-person suite-like environments with a shared bathroom. Some stand-alone doubles are also available in the Paramount. Residents share common floor lounges with kitchenettes and a centralized laundry facility. The Paramount Center is also home to its renovated main theater, a black box theater, and multiple classrooms and practice rooms.
- Cable TV (one jack per room)
- Internet (one Ethernet jack per resident)
- Wireless Internet capability
- Telephone service (one jack per room)
- Lounges (located on every floor)
- Kitchenettes (located on every floor)
- Laundry (6th floor)
- Mail Room (6th floor)
- Paramount Cafe (basement)