The Colonial Building
The Colonial Building is located at 100 Boylston Street, directly across the street from the Boston Common. View the interactive Campus Map/Virtual Tour.
The upper floors of this 10-story building house 354 students in single and double rooms in four-, five-, or six-person suite-like environments that include a shared bathroom. Residents share common lounges with kitchens and a centralized laundry facility.
- Cable TV (One jack per room)
- Internet (One Ethernet jack per resident)
- Wireless Internet capability
- Telephone service (One jack per room)
- Lounges (located on every floor)
- Eat-in kitchen (located on every floor)
- Rehearsal rooms
- Laundry room (located in the basement)
- Mailroom (located in the basement)
- Vending machines (located in the basement)
Special Interest Areas, Learning, and Theme Communities
The Writer's Block learning community, Substance Free special interest area and Sustainable Living theme community all call the Colonial Building home.