The Colonial Building
The Colonial Building is located at 100 Boylston Street, directly across the street from the Boston Common. View the interactive Campus Map/Virtual Tour.
Newly renovated, the upper floors of this 10-story building house 354 students in single and double rooms in four-, five-, or six-person suite-like environments that include a shared bathroom. Residents share common lounges with kitchens and a centralized laundry facility.
- Cable TV (One jack per room)
- Internet (One Ethernet jack per resident)
- Wireless Internet capability
- Telephone service (One jack per room)
- Lounges (located on every floor)
- Eat-in kitchen (located on every floor)
- Rehearsal rooms
- Laundry room (located in the basement)
- Mailroom (located in the basement)
- Vending machines (located in the basement)
- One all-female floor
The Wellness/Substance Free Learning Community calls the Colonial Building home.