Financial Aid

Forms & Instructions

Below are all the forms and instructions used for financial aid at Emerson College. Not all are required for every applicant.

New Undergraduate Students

Visit the Applying for Aid section to learn more about deadlines and steps for early action, regular applicant, and transfer student financial aid applications.

New applicants should review the admission portal to verify what documents are needed.


Federal need-based aid requires the FAFSA only (unless selected for verification).

If you would like to be considered for institutional need-based aid as well, please complete the CSS Profile in addition to any other documents requested by the Office of Financial Aid.

back to top

Current Undergraduate Students

Visit Applying for Aid to learn more.

Current students should review the eCommon student portal to verify what documents are needed.


back to top

Graduate Students

Visit the Graduate Student: Applying for Aid section for additional information on how to apply for financial assistance.


Special Request Forms: Use ONLY if instructed by Financial Aid Office

back to top