Emerson Winter Photo Contest
It’s winter in Boston! Celebrate the season, put your photo skills to use, and get a chance to win an Apple TV by sharing your best winter shots of the city. Snow in the Public Garden, lights on the Common, icicles in your dorm room window; whatever you love about winter in Boston, post it! Just be sure to use #EmersonWinter and submit on Instagram by February 28th. Details and official rules below.
How to Enter:
Submit your photo/s via Instagram using #EmersonWinter. (Be sure your privacy settings are configured accordingly!)
Deadline: February 28, 2017
- 1 First-place winner will receive a 32GB Apple TV.
- 5 Second-place winners will each receive a pair of AMC movie passes.
- All entries must be submitted via Instagram post using #EmersonWinter to be considered eligible.
- Keep in mind that privacy settings may prevent us from being able to view your submission. (If we cannot view the post, it will not be entered into the contest.)
- Students may submit entries as individuals or work together in groups. Note that in the event that a group entry receives the first place prize, only one prize will be awarded to the entire group.
- All entries must adhere to Emerson College’s Student Code of Conduct.
- By submitting your photo to the contest, you allow Emerson College to repost, reuse, modify, and display your photo across its digital platforms, social media channels, and select physical spaces on campus.
- Staff, faculty, alumni, and other Emerson community members are welcome to participate. However, only student entries will be eligible for prizes.