Emerson Los Angeles
About the Building
ELA is in Central Hollywood’s historic studio district. The new building is a sustainable facility encompassing over 100,000 sq. ft. of space that will house:
- student dorm rooms, classrooms, a common kitchen, and lounge area with large screen televisions,
- performance and rehearsal studios with dance floors and professional lighting,
- a computer lab, study areas, a fitness facility/gym, laundry room, ELA staff offices, 3-level underground parking garage,
- retail space on street level,
- and an expansive park-like outdoor terrace on floor 5.
There will be a multi purpose event space, audio post-production rooms, executive screening room, editing rooms, a copy center and mailroom and a long-distance learning center. Security guards will be stationed inside the building to ensure safety 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
Emerson Los Angeles at night
5960 West Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90028