Estimated Prague Program Costs Summer 2016
As of 10/26/2015 - subject to change
*Estimated Cost of the program includes:
- Tuition (8 undergraduate or graduate credits)
- Housing: double room with en-suite bathroom
- All scheduled excursions (group travel and room costs)
- Class supplies and use of equipment
- Admission into art galleries and museums
- Daily breakfasts
- A welcome and farewell dinner
- A theater event
Individual participants will be responsible for:
- Obtaining a passport
- Most meals
- Round-trip airfare (A round trip ticket is estimated at $1,000–$1,800)
- Transportation to and from Prague Airport (estimated at $40 each way)
- Spending Money for the Prague Program, $1,500 - $2,000: Many students will spend more money, some will spend less; the amount you need depends on your personal travel style. A recent survey of former Prague film students revealed these averages for their time in the program:
- $ 750 on shopping, entertainment, nightlife, pubs, cinema, restaurants, etc.
- $ 150 on public transportation (buses, trams, subways)
- $ 550 on meals
- Health Insurance Coverage in Europe: Participants in the Prague Program must have an insurance plan that provides coverage while in Europe. If you feel your current insurance is not adequate, please research a plan that is. View the Health Insurance Requirements section.
FOR INFORMATION ON SUPPLEMENTAL HEALTH PLANS, PLEASE VISIT OUR HEALTH INSURANCE REQUIREMENT PAGE.