Estimated Costs for Summer 2015
ESTIMATED COST ART HISTORY/DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY: $7,390
Included in Program Costs:
- Tuition (8 credits, $798/credit)
- Double Room
- Partial Meal Plan **
- Liability Insurance
- Transportation to group excursion cities*
- Hotel Accomodations in group excursion cities
- Some Meals during excursions
Not included in Program Costs:
- Round Trip Airfare (est. $1,000 - $1,400)
- Reading Materials for Classes
- A digital SLR camera that meets class requirements and a laptop computer with recommended software
- Mobile Phone: For safety purposes, all castle students are now required to carry a mobile phone that functions in Europe.
- International Health Insurance
- Security Deposit of €150 required in order to use the Castle Photo Studio - deposit will be returned at end of course if no damage has been done
- Spending Money - includes weekend meals, entertainment, air and rail fare for independent travels, bus tickets & taxi money, independent travel accommodation expense
* Students must pay for their transportation back to the castle from all group excursion cities
** Meal Plan: There is no meal service on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sunday mornings. Monday through Thursday buffet-style breakfast and lunch is served in the dining hall at the castle. Monday through Thursday and Sunday evening students will eat dinner at the Grote Waaij Restaurant (15-minute walk from the castle). The dinner is part of the room and board plan and students will not have to pay for the meals at this restaurant.
As of 12/08/15. Subject to Change.