Berklee Study Abroad - Valencia, Spain
How To Apply
The Berklee STUDY ABROAD - VALENCIA, SPAIN application must be completed and submitted online.
Applications are open for Spring 2018 and Fall 2018.
- Qualifications: The Berklee Study Abroad - Valencia, Spain Program is open to qualified sophomores, juniors, and first semester seniors in good social standing. The minimum cumulative grade point average requirement is 2.0.
- In addition to the Berklee College of Music Application Study Abroad Application, Emerson students must complete an Emerson College Berklee Valencia Application. Both must be completed.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance: Potential candidates may be contacted for an in-person interview. Applicants will be notified of the decisions via their EC mail account. Participation is contingent upon continued good academic, judicial, and financial standing.
- Applicants may apply for one term only: Fall or Spring
- Passport and Visa. All participants must have a passport that is valid for at least six (6) months after the program’s end date. Most students will need to obtain a student visa to study in Spain. The Berklee Study Abroad staff can provide guidance in applying for the passport and visa but it is ultimately the student’s responsibility to apply for and obtain them. If you do not currently have a passport, please get one now, as it could take 4-6 weeks or longer. Accepted students will receive more information in their acceptance packet.
- Program Deposit: Upon approval to attend, a nonrefundable and nontransferable program deposit of $300 is required. Spaces are not held for applicants, even approved applicants, without a confirmation deposit.
For questions or more information about the program, email email@example.com or call 617-747-2700. You can also direct questions to the Emerson Office of Education Abroad and Domestic Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As of 5/10/2017. Subject to Change.