The Agganis Arena at Boston University meets all Massachusetts State Accessibility and Federal ADA requirements and exceeds these requirements in many areas.
- At-grade entries
- Forty-four (44) wheelchair positions at the Concourse Level, with forty-four (44) adjacent companion seats.
- Thirteen (13) wheelchair positions at Event Level, with thirteen (13) adjacent companion seats.
- Flexibility in all private suites to accommodate a wheelchair
- Accessible restrooms throughout the facility
- Assisted listening devices
- Four (4) passenger elevators
For special assistance, email the Commencement Office or call 617-824-8562 prior to noon on Friday, May 9, 2014.
watch commencement 2013 videos on youtube