Billing & Student Accounts
View Student Account
Emerson College’s payment site allows you to view real-time tuition statements and make payments online.
To make a payment or view your student’s account, please log into the Emerson Payment Site »
Note: You must be set up as an Authorized User in order to have access to the student account and payment site!
In order to be compliant with FERPA privacy regulations, only students or their authorized users are able to view the student account and make a payment. Parents and guardians must be set up as Authorized Users in order to view this information. Our staff will confirm authorized users before discussing the account with anyone other than the student.
To be set up as an Authorized User:
- Student must log into eCommon and view their student account.
- Select the Authorized User tab.
- Enter the email address for the Authorized User. An email will be sent with the eBill & Payment username and password.
- Once set up by the student, Authorized Users can view the online statements and are able to make online payments with a credit card or e-Check on behalf of the student.
For additional instructions, please view our video instructions on adding an Authorized User »
Authorized Users can view real time tuition statements and make payments via the Emerson Payment Site »
- To review the instructions for a payment site, please read our eBill & Payment Instructions (PDF) »
- Emerson accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express (a 2.75% convenience fee is assessed by TouchNetPayPath on all credit card payments), as well as ACH payments using a checking or savings account.
Online Payments & Statements
Make a Payment
View real-time tuition statements and make payments.
Methods of Payment
Visa, MasterCard and American Express*
*Subject to fees
Online payments (using checking or savings account information.)