Your alumni community doesn’t wait until graduation to offer you resources, programs, and events to make your lifelong Emerson experience the best it can be.
As a current student, you're invited to join us for site visits, speed networking events, and panel discussions with alumni, or make your own connections through the Emerson Connections. Plug into your Emerson network.
The mission of EC4Life is to facilitate continuous interaction and sharing between alumni and current students by fostering lifelong loyalty, participation, and philanthropic support while maintaining Emerson spirit and traditions.
Participation in EC4Life events and programs has many benefits, including the potential for networking with prominent alumni and friends of the college.
Responsibilities of an EC4Life Committee members include:
- Helping develop and implement marketing and outreach strategies
- Educating current students on the importance of philanthropy at Emerson College
- Creating goals for the organization, including event planning, student-alumni engagement, outreach, marketing, and fundraising.
Philanthropic support for EC4Life benefits the Emerson fund directly. View more information on the Emerson Fund »
Leaving your legacy at Emerson by contributing to the Senior Class Gift is an important step in embracing the EC4Life philosophy.
Interested in receiving announcements on upcoming EC4Life and Senior Class Gift events and news? Fill out the sign up form »
EC4Life chair Lorena Mora '12 with Alumni Board Chair David G. Breen '78 and Vice Chair Pat Peyton '84 at the Spring 2012 board meeting.
Upcoming EC4Life and Senior Class Gift Events
Panels: Hear first-hand from alumni in the business!
- VMA Alumni Panel: Breaking into Film & TV - Monday, Oct. 6
- WLP Alumni Panel: Wednesday, Oct. 22
- New York Connection 2015 - Friday, March 20 (details to come soon!)
Expression: The Magazine for Alumni and Friends of Emerson College is published by the Office of Communications and Marketing in conjunction with the Office of Alumni Relations.