Save the Date: Alumni Weekend 2015, May 29—31!
Reconnect and reunite with the classmates, the faculty, and the city that made your Emerson experience so powerful. Alumni Weekend is your opportunity to relive your favorite memories while learning about today's Emerson and its bold new direction for tomorrow.
Milestone Anniversaries for 2015 include:
- All alumni who graduated in a year ending in 0 or 5
- 50th Anniversary of the Founding of the Thayer Lindsley Nursery at the Robbins Center
- 45th Anniversary of the Emerson Review
- 40th Anniversary of Emerson Independent Video (EIV)
- 30th Anniversary of the Communication Politics & Law Association (CPLA)
- 15th Anniversary of Wax on Felt (formerly Emerson Records)
- 10th Anniversary of Stork Magazine
- 10th Anniversary of The Girlie Project
All are welcome—bring your family and friends!
Want to help plan your reunion? Contact Alumni Relations.
Highlights from Alumni Weekend 2014
More than 650 alumni and friends came together to celebrate Alumni Weekend 2014. From the class of 2014 to the class of 1937, the weekend witnessed 77 years of alumni history! We hope you had a fantastic time. View photos from the weekend »
President Lee Pelton and Alumni Association president, Pat Peyton Martell '84 pictured with the 2014 Alumni Award recipients.