Forms & Instructions


Auditing a Course
Please review the Course Auditing Policy before submitting the Permission to Audit Form.

Apostille Request Form
Students requiring an apostille or certification of an Emerson degree for certification in a foreign country should review the Apostille information prior to submitting this form.

Change of Grade Form
This form may only be accessed by faculty via eCommon on the Faculty tab in the Faculty Tools menu.

Change of Name or Gender Form
Review the name and gender change policies before submitting the Change of Name or Gender Form.

Contract Courses
Choose the appropriate contract form to register for any of the following:

Course Withdrawal
Please review the Withdrawal Policy before submitting the Course Withdrawal Form.

Graduation Application
Please review the Graduation Application Deadlines before submitting the appropriate form.

Replacement Diploma Request Form
Submit the Replacement Diploma Request Form to request a replacement for a lost or damaged diploma.


For Students

For Faculty