Welcome! Our office is committed to supporting the educational goals of the College by upholding the integrity of academic policy and student information. We strive to provide exceptional service to members of the Emerson College community—present, past, and future.
- eCommon will be closed from the evening of Friday, July 24th through Sunday July 26th. Registration will be closed during this time.
- Summer 1 grades are posted. Login to eCommon to view your grades.
- July 30: Last day to withdraw from a Full Summer or Summer Session 2 class
- July 31: Master's Theses/Projects due to Committee Chairs for approval for Summer 2015 degree candidates
August 11: Last day of Full Summer and Summer Session 2 classes;
Last day for graduate students to submit Master's Theses/Projects to Graduate Studies Office for Summer 2015 degree candidates
- Full Summer and Summer Session 2 grades due online by 12:00 noon ET
The Registrar’s Office is committed to upholding the integrity of academic policy and student information.
All Emerson students and faculty are assigned a college email account. Your Emerson email account is our official means of communication with you. You are responsible for all information sent to your college email account.
Please check your account frequently for important reminders and notices.