Welcome! Our office is committed to supporting the educational goals of the College by upholding the integrity of academic policy and student information. We strive to provide exceptional service to members of the Emerson College community—present, past, and future.
- We've moved! Our new location is on the 2nd floor of 216 Tremont St, and our new phone number is 617-824-8660.
- The Academic Calendar for 2014-2015 is available. Note that the Spring 2015 calendar has been updated.
- Students may now update their emergency contact information through eCommon.
- Diplomas for Summer 2014 graduates will go in the mail by the end of September. Need to change your diploma mailing address? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September 9: Last day to add a class without instructor permission
- September 9: Last day to register for a Fall internship
- Sep. 10 – 16: Restricted Add/Drop
- September 16: Fall 2014 Graduation Application deadline
- September 17: Course Withdrawal period begins
The Registrar’s Office is committed to upholding the integrity of academic policy and student information.
All Emerson students and faculty are assigned a college email account. Your Emerson email account is our official means of communication with you. You are responsible for all information sent to your college email account.
Please check your account frequently for important reminders and notices.