Welcome! Our office is committed to supporting the educational goals of the College by upholding the integrity of academic policy and student information. We strive to provide exceptional service to members of the Emerson College community—present, past, and future.
- We've moved! Our new location is on the 2nd floor of 216 Tremont St, and our new phone number is 617-824-8660.
- Students may now update their emergency contact information through eCommon.
- It's not too early to apply to graduate for Spring 2015 or Summer 2015!
- November 17-24: Undergraduate and Graduate registration
- November 21: Last day to withdraw from a class
- November 26-29: Thanksgiving Break (no classes)
- December 1: Registration closed for departmental review
- December 2: Eligible students may overload
The Registrar’s Office is committed to upholding the integrity of academic policy and student information.
All Emerson students and faculty are assigned a college email account. Your Emerson email account is our official means of communication with you. You are responsible for all information sent to your college email account.
Please check your account frequently for important reminders and notices.