Welcome! Our office is committed to supporting the educational goals of the College by upholding the integrity of academic policy and student information. We strive to provide exceptional service to members of the Emerson College community—present, past, and future.
- We've moved! Our new location is on the 2nd floor of 216 Tremont St, and our new phone number is 617-824-8660.
- Students may now update their emergency contact information through eCommon.
- Graduating in Spring or Summer 2015? Make sure to apply to graduate!
- December 2014 graduates: Still need to RSVP for Commencement? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
- Fall 2015 Academic Calendar is now available. Spring 2016 will be posted as soon as it becomes available.
- December 16: Last day to join waitlists for Spring 2015 courses
- January 16: Spring 2015 course waitlisting closed, all remaining students removed from waitlists
- January 16: Last day to withdraw from the College for Spring 2015 with a full refund
- January 20: Spring 2015 classes begin at 8:00 am
The Registrar’s Office is committed to upholding the integrity of academic policy and student information.
All Emerson students and faculty are assigned a college email account. Your Emerson email account is our official means of communication with you. You are responsible for all information sent to your college email account.
Please check your account frequently for important reminders and notices.