Welcome! Our office is committed to supporting the educational goals of the College by upholding the integrity of academic policy and student information. We strive to provide exceptional service to members of the Emerson College community—present, past, and future.
- Academic Calendars for 2013-2014 and 2014-2015 are available.
- Fall 2014 waitlist process has changed. Review the registration instructions.
- Fall 2014 classroom reservation requests will be accepted on Wednesday, August 27 on SpaceBook.
- July 1: Last day to add/drop for Summer Session 2
- July 2: Summer Session 2 classes begin
- July 4: Grades for Summer Sesion 1 courses viewable on eCommon
- July 24: Last day to withdraw from a Full Summer or Summer Session 2 class
- August 12: Last day of Full Summer and Summer Session 2 classes
The Registrar’s Office is committed to upholding the integrity of academic policy and student information.
All Emerson students and faculty are assigned a college email account. Your Emerson email account is our official means of communication with you. You are responsible for all information sent to your college email account.
Please check your account frequently for important reminders and notices.