Welcome! Our office is committed to supporting the educational goals of the College by upholding the integrity of academic policy and student information. We strive to provide exceptional service to members of the Emerson College community—present, past, and future.
- We've moved! Our new location is on the 2nd floor of 216 Tremont St, and our new phone number is 617-824-8660.
- Students may now update their emergency contact information through eCommon.
- Spring 2015 registration is approaching! Keep an eye out for the Registration Edition of our newsletter, For the Record, for important updates.
- September 17: Course Withdrawal period begins
- October 13: Columbus Day (no classes)
- October 24: Midterm grades (below C only) for undergraduate students due online by 12:00 noon ET
- November 3: Advising for Spring 2015 registration begins
The Registrar’s Office is committed to upholding the integrity of academic policy and student information.
All Emerson students and faculty are assigned a college email account. Your Emerson email account is our official means of communication with you. You are responsible for all information sent to your college email account.
Please check your account frequently for important reminders and notices.