Welcome! Our office is committed to supporting the educational goals of the College by upholding the integrity of academic policy and student information. We strive to provide exceptional service to members of the Emerson College community—present, past, and future.
- We've moved! Our new location is on the 2nd floor of 216 Tremont St, and our new phone number is 617-824-8660.
- The Academic Calendar for 2014-2015 is available. Note that the Spring 2015 calendar has been updated.
- Fall 2014 waitlist process has changed. Review the registration instructions.
- Fall 2014 classroom reservation requests will be accepted on Wednesday, August 27 on SpaceBook.
- Fall 2014 Final Exam Schedule is now available!
- August 15: Full Summer and Summer Session 1 grades due at 12:00 noon ET
- August 18: Summer grades viewable through eCommon
- August 29: Last day Fall 2014 waitlists will function
- September 2: Last day to withdraw from the College for Fall 2014 with a full refund
- September 3: First day of classes for Fall 2014
The Registrar’s Office is committed to upholding the integrity of academic policy and student information.
All Emerson students and faculty are assigned a college email account. Your Emerson email account is our official means of communication with you. You are responsible for all information sent to your college email account.
Please check your account frequently for important reminders and notices.