How to Apply to the Rosarito Public Diplomacy Workshop
- The program is open to Emerson seniors of all majors and graduate students (from any department).
- Enrollment is limited to 15.
- The Rosarito Public Diplomacy Workshop is a 4 credit communication studies course.
- Apply early: Admission is rolling, and may close before the published application deadline. Applicants will be considered for acceptance as applications are received.
- A completed online application must be submitted.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.00 is required to apply.
- Upon acceptance to the program a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $500 will be required to secure enrollment in the program.
- The College reserves the right to withdraw this offering if it fails to generate sufficient enrollment. Participants should be guided by this policy when making any travel arrangements. Emerson College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.
- Mac users: Students have reported problems with the online application form using the Safari browser. To avoid these problems, use an alternate browser such as Firefox or submit your application on a PC.