Screenwriter's Lab in Greece
- THE APPLICATION TO THIS PROGRAM HAS CLOSED.
- Admission is rolling. Applicants will be considered for acceptance as applications are received.
- The Program is open to juniors and seniors in the VMA and WLP departments.
- Enrollment is limited to 10.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 is required to apply.
- Students must submit a film or television writing sample with their application.
- Upon acceptance to the program a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $500 will be required to secure enrollment in the program.
- Applicants may not be on academic probation.
- Some preference may be given to upperclassmen.
- A personal interview (via Skype or in person) will be conducted by Professor Jean Stawarz. She will contact students who apply early to arrange an interview time. Decisions will be made after initial interviews are completed. Those students who apply late will be contacted to set up an interview time, but places in the program may already be filled. Apply early!
- The College reserves the right to withdraw this offering if it fails to generate sufficient enrollment. Participants should be guided by this policy when making any travel arrangements. Emerson College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.
Students with Disabilities or Special Needs
Students who wish to participate in an Emerson external program or activity must be physically and mentally able, with or without reasonable accommodations, to fully and safely participate in the program or activity. Students who suffer from a physical or mental disability and wish to request accommodations that might enable them to fully and safely participate should contact Emerson College's Disability Services Office at email@example.com.
Students with a documented disability or special need should discuss any anticipated accommodations well in advance of their semester with the International Study and External Programs Office and the Disability Services Office. Your documentation and diagnosis must support your requests for special arrangements or accommodations.
Please be aware that not all disabilities can readily be accommodated abroad and that the laws are different in other countries. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) does not extend beyond the boundaries of the United States.