International Study & External Programs
Salzburg Global Seminar
The application to this program has now closed.
- The Program is open to undergraduates from any major (however, a minimum of 16 credits must have been completed at Emerson).
- Apply early: Admission is rolling, and may close before the published application deadline. Applicants will be considered for acceptance as applications are received.
- Enrollment is limited to 5.
- A number of factors will be considered for admission, including academic standing, GPA, and a written statement of interest.
- Upon acceptance to the program a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of $500 will be required to secure enrollment in the program.
- Application Criteria: A completed online application must be submitted.
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 is required to apply.
- Applicants may not be on academic probation.
- Some preference may be given to upperclassmen.
- The College reserves the right to withdraw this offering if it fails to generate sufficient enrollment. Participants should be guided by this policy when making any travel arrangements. Emerson College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.
You must log into your EcNet account with your EcNet username (firstname_lastname ex: john_smith) to successfully complete the online application.
Students with Disabilities or Special Needs
Students who wish to participate in an Emerson external program or activity must be physically and mentally able, with or without reasonable accommodations, to fully and safely participate in the program or activity. Students who suffer from a physical or mental disability and wish to request accommodations that might enable them to fully and safely participate should contact Emerson College's Disability Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students with a documented disability or special need should discuss any anticipated accommodations well in advance of their semester with the International Study and External Programs Office and the Disability Services Office. Your documentation and diagnosis must support your requests for special arrangements or accommodations.
Please be aware that not all disabilities can readily be accommodated abroad and that the laws are different in other countries. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) does not extend beyond the boundaries of the United States.