How to Apply to the Prague Summer Film Program
As of March 2nd we are no longer accepting applications to the Prague Summer Film Program.
- The Program is open to rising sophomores, juniors, seniors, and grad students.
- Enrollment is limited to 20.
- Apply early; admission may close before the published deadline date. Applicants will be considered for acceptance as applications are received.
- A completed online application must be submitted.
- A personal interview will be conducted by the 2014 Program Leader. Students who apply early will be contacted by the Program Leader to arrange an interview time. Decisions will be made after initial interviews are completed. Those students who apply late will be contacted to set up an interview time, but places in the program may already be filled. Apply early!
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required to applyto the program.
- Applicants who are accepted must have a valid passport that does not expire before January 14, 2015. If you do not have a passport, you should start to work on one now.
- Academic standing is considered.
- Students’ film studies and/or production background will be considered.
Once accepted to the program, students must submit a $300 nonrefundable, nontransferable deposit to secure enrollment.
The College reserves the right to withdraw this offering if it fails to generate sufficient enrollment. Participants should be guided by this policy when making travel arrangements. Emerson College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.
Mac users: Students have reported problems with the online application form using the Safari browser. To avoid these problems, use an alternate browser such as Firefox or submit your application on a PC.
Students with Disabilities or Special Needs
Students who wish to participate in an Emerson external program or activity must be physically and mentally able, with or without reasonable accommodations, to fully and safely participate in the program or activity. Students who suffer from a physical or mental disability and wish to request accommodations that might enable them to fully and safely participate should contact Emerson College's Disability Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students with a documented disability or special need should discuss any anticipated accommodations well in advance of their semester with the International Study and External Programs Office and the Disability Services Office. Your documentation and diagnosis must support your requests for special arrangements or accommodations.
Please be aware that not all disabilities can readily be accommodated abroad and that the laws are different in other countries. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) does not extend beyond the boundaries of the United States.