Pre-Arrival Information for Los Angeles
Arrival in Los Angeles - Spring 2014
All students are expected to arrive in Los Angeles for check-in on the arrival day they are assigned.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR YOUR MOVE IN TIME
- There is a online sign-up sheet.
- Turi Daoust, ELA Residence Director, will email all ELA students the link for move-in sign up times.
- There will be one-hour blocks of time on each move-in day.
- You will be locked into the time you select.
- First come-first served.
- The link is available from 7am EST on Monday, October 28th.
- Every ELA student must sign up by 11:59pm EST on Sunday, November 24th.
Two move-in days to choose from:
Sunday, January 12, 2014
Monday, January 13, 2014
KEEP IN MIND THE FOLLOWING
- Be realistic about travel time
- No early arrivals allowed
- Late arrivals may have to wait a while before there is a break in the schedule
Apartment Checkout - Fall 2013
Students must vacate their apartments by 12 noon on Saturday, December 14, 2013. Late checkouts will incur a fine of $50.
You will purchase textbooks and materials for your classes in Los Angeles.
Los Angeles County
Check your term calendar to see what day and time you should arrive in Los Angeles.