Group Flight Information
View flight information for each semester below:
Alternative Travel Arrangements
You have the option of making your own travel arrangements to the Netherlands. Participants making their own flight arrangements should refer to the term calendar for mandatory arrival/departure dates. Students must arrive at Kasteel Well no later than noon on arrival day.
If you arrive at Schiphol Airport earlier or at the same time as the group flight, you can transfer with the rest of the group to the castle. Group flight participants will be met at the airport and taken to the castle by pre-arranged buses.
The following text was taken from Delta Airlines' website. Visit the Delta Airlines website or contact the airline directly to find answers to your questions on baggage size, limitations, and fees.
- You may bring one carry-on bag and one personal item onboard at no charge, plus one extra smaller item like a coat or umbrella. All items must meet the size requirements for carry-on baggage, so they can easily fit into the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
- Baggage may not exceed 45 linear inches (length+width+height).
- Baggage must fit easily in Delta's SizeCheck® unit (approximately 22"x14"x9").
- Fees apply if your bag is too large to carry on and has to be checked at the gate.
Checked Baggage Fees
Please note that the baggage fees in effect on the day you buy your ticket apply, regardless of the date of your travel. Remember that excess baggage fees may apply if you check more than two bags or if your checked bags exceed Delta's size and weight restrictions.
The standard weight and size for checked baggage must be less than 50 lbs and 62 inches (when you total the length+width+height). If your bag exceeds these weight or size limits, please see the section on our website for additional, overweight, or oversized baggage.
- 1st Checked Bag for Europe: No fee applies
- 2nd Bag for Europe: $75
- When exiting Europe, a second checked bag will cost you 75 EUROS
Information is subject to change. Please visit Delta's Baggage site for more details.