How to Apply to Global Marketing Seminar in China
THE APPLICATION TO THIS PROGRAM IS NOW CLOSED.
- Enrollment is limited to 10 GMCA students.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 cumulative G.P.A.
- Program Deposit: Upon notification of acceptance, a nonrefundable and nontransferable program deposit of $500 is required. Spaces are not held for applicants without a confirmation deposit.
- The Program Fee is estimated at $6,689 PLUS EXPENSES. View a cost breakdown and estimate of additional expenses.
- Housing: Participants will stay at centrally-located hotels in Beijing and Shanghai. All rooms are double occupancy. All students must stay in the designated hotels with the group for the full length of the program. Lunch and dinner is not included in the cost of housing, but daily breakfast is included.
- Health Insurance is included in the program cost. Please view the health insurance coverage that is provided.
- Travel: All participants will make their own travel arrangements arriving into Beijing on Tuesday June 3, 2014 and departing from the hotel in Shanghai on Thursday, June 20, 2014.
- All participants will ultimately be responsible for obtaining the appropriate travel documents, including passports and Chinese visas.
- Tip for Successful Completion of the Application: Compose the answer to the application question in a simple word processing program such as TextEdit on a Mac or NotePad on a PC, and cut and paste it into the online application form. In the unlikely event your application is lost during transmission, you won't have to rewrite your answer.
The College reserves the right to withdraw this offering if it fails to generate sufficient enrollment [a minimum of 10 students]. Applicants should be guided by this policy when making travel arrangements. Emerson College is an equal opportunity, affirmative action institution.
All non-U.S. applicants should contact the Director of International Study and External Programs or the Chinese embassy or consulate in their home country for further information about visa requirements.
You must log into your EcNet account with your EcNet username (firstname_lastname ex: john_smith) to successfully complete the online application.
CBD-Beijing City Economic Centers
Students with Disabilities or Special Needs
Students who wish to participate in an Emerson external program or activity must be physically and mentally able, with or without reasonable accommodations, to fully and safely participate in the program or activity. Students who suffer from a physical or mental disability and wish to request accommodations that might enable them to fully and safely participate should contact Emerson College's Disability Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students with a documented disability or special need should discuss any anticipated accommodations well in advance of their semester with the International Study and External Programs Office and the Disability Services Office. Your documentation and diagnosis must support your requests for special arrangements or accommodations.
Please be aware that not all disabilities can readily be accommodated abroad and that the laws are different in other countries. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) does not extend beyond the boundaries of the United States.