Deposits & Payments
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING YOUR PROGRAM DEPOSITS
NOTE: A Parent will not be able to make the deposit for you unless you give them access to your ECnet user name and password.
Follow these instructions to make your $300 PROGRAM deposit
- You must make the deposit ONLINE at the link below.
- You may want to use Firefox or Internet Explorer browsers for access, as Safari may not work.
- LINK: http://ecampus.emerson.edu/programs
- On the LH side bar, click "My Application"
- Enter your ECnet user name and password.
- You will see a payment link for the $300 program deposit. If it has already been paid that will be indicated.
- Click “Make payment” and then enter your credit card or checking account information.
- We do not hold spaces indefinitely for applicants. Participation is not guaranteed without a confirmation deposit.
The acceptance letter is the only notification we will send stating that we require a $300 deposit to hold your place in the program.
If you do not make the deposit by the date mentioned in the acceptance letter, your acceptance to the program will be forfeited and your application withdrawn.
- All program deposits are nonrefundable and nontransferable. If you drop out of the program at any time, you will forfeit the $300 program deposit.
You may want to consult your academic advisor to determine if an internship and courses offered will fulfill elective and requirement credits needed for your major and to keep you on track to graduate on time.
Any student on academic probation automatically forfeits his/her participation in the program.
Students must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average as specified by each individual program.
- Final approval is contingent upon confirmation of eligibility from the Office of Student Conduct per review of a student’s record of conduct at the College.
- Finally, it would be helpful in the administration of the admission process if approved candidates who have decided against attending a program would indicate this in writing at their earliest opportunity. Notification should come from a student’s ECMail account and be emailed to the appropriate email address: