Deposits & Payments
Eligible programs include:
- Berklee Valencia Program
- China Exchange Program
- Japan America Collegiate Exchange Travel Program
- Kasteel Well Program
- Los Angeles Program
- Prague Summer Film Program
- Washington, D.C. Program
All external program deposits for accepted students must be made online via this payment website. Emerson accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards as well as online ACH payments using checking or savings account information. Debit card payments are handled as credit card payments.
- We do not hold spaces indefinitely for applicants, even approved applicants, who have not signified with a deposit their intent to attend a program. Participation is not guaranteed without a confirmation deposit. All program deposits are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- Students must maintain a minimum cumulative grade point average as specified by each individual program. Any student on academic probation automatically forfeits his/her eligibility. (Los Angeles Program applicants whose cumulative grade point average drops below 2.70 at any time will no longer be eligible for the program.)
- Final approval is contingent upon confirmation of eligibility from the Office of Student Conduct per review of a student’s record of conduct at the College.
- Only students who have been formally accepted into an Emerson College–sponsored program (i.e., received an acceptance email or letter) should make a payment. If you have not been accepted into a program and make a payment, your payment will be transferred to your student account and applied to outstanding charges.
Finally, it would be helpful in the administration of the admission process if approved candidates who have decided against attending a program would indicate this in writing at their earliest opportunity. Notification should come from a student’s ECMail account and be emailed to the appropriate email address: