Berklee Study Abroad - Valencia, Spain
How To Apply
The Berklee STUDY ABROAD - VALENCIA, SPAIN application must be completed and submitted online.
Apply Now for Fall 2015 term
FALL 2015 - dates have not been determined as of 10/8/14
- Qualifications: The Berklee Study Abroad - Valencia, Spain Program is open to qualified sophomores, juniors, and first semester seniors in good social standing. The minimum cumulative grade point average requirement is 2.0.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee acceptance: Potential candidates may be contacted for an in-person interview. Applicants will be notified of the decisions via their EC mail account. Participation is contingent upon continued good academic, judicial, and financial standing.
- Applicants may apply for one term only: Fall or Spring
- Passport and Visa. All participants must have a passport that is valid for at least six (6) months after the program’s end date. Most students will need to obtain a student visa to study in Spain. The Berklee Global Studies staff can provide guidance in applying for the passport and visa but it is ultimately the student’s responsibility to apply for and obtain them. If you do not currently have a passport, please get one now, as it could take 4-6 weeks or longer. Accepted students will receive more information in their acceptance packet.
- Program Deposit: Upon approval to attend, a nonrefundable and nontransferable program deposit of $300 is required. Spaces are not held for applicants, even approved applicants, without a confirmation deposit.
For questions or more information about the program, email email@example.com or call 617-747-2700. You can also direct questions to David Griffin, Director, International Study & External Programs.
The Berklee Valencia Fall 2014 runs from September 1 - December 19, 2014. The deadline to apply is May 15, 2014.
The Berklee Valencia Spring 15 program runs from January 12 - May 8, 2015. The deadline to apply is October 15, 2014.
Berklee Valencia campus is part of the futuristic “Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias" architectural complex