Integrated Marketing Communication (MA)
Earning a Master’s degree in Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC) from Emerson will give you the tools to understand how consumers think, make decisions, and act on these decisions. You will learn how to use these tools to create strategic, targeted communications that build meaningful connections between consumers and the brands they choose. The IMC program will provide opportunities to work directly with clients, develop solutions to address consumer problems, and create marketing and communication initiatives that build strong bonds between organizations and their markets.
As an IMC student, you’ll also have the chance to:
- Conduct research and analyze data to identify marketing challenges and opportunities
- Develop marketing and communication plans that connect to measurable business objectives and integrate elements of digital advertising, social media, PR, promotion, branding, direct marketing, and more
- Customize your program through electives based on your interests and experiences
- Collaborate and create persuasive presentations that demonstrate how your plans will positively influence an organization’s standing in the markets served
Become a leader in the field of marketing communication. Apply to our IMC graduate program today.
Download the Master of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communication eBrochure
- Fall or Spring admission
- 40 credit hours
- Full-time students usually complete the degree in two years
- Part-time students usually complete the degree in three years
- Classes generally meet from 6:00 to 10:00 pm