Department of Visual & Media Arts
LA Showcase Application
The LA Showcase will take place Thursday February 28, 2013 in Los Angeles.
- Be sure to read the Median Upload Guide to properly compress and upload your video into Median.
- Projects must be uploaded into Median.
- Works-in-progress will be considered, provided they will be completed prior to the festival.
- Project must be initiated as an Emerson College student film or video.
- Works must be under 30 minutes and completed after September 2011 while a student at Emerson College.
- Entries must be received no later than Tuesday December 11, 2012 at 5:00 pm.
- Selection for the festival will be made by the Festival Committee comprised of Emerson faculty, administrators, and alumni.
- The Emerson College LA Film and Video Showcase cannot be held liable for print/video materials, which may be lost or damaged.
- Selection to festival will allow Emerson College to broadcast work on Emerson College cable station and at alumni events as well as to reproduce on DVD for promotional/non-commercial purposes. A selection will also need to be made available for posting on the official college Youtube site and the VMA student gallery for promotional/non-commercial purposes.
VMA Department news
Read, watch, and listen to the latest news and projects from VMA students, faculty, and alumni.