Performing Arts Faculty
Andrew Clarke's plays have been presented at theatres around the country, including The Boston Playwrights' Theater, Badass Theatre Company (OR), The UMass Writer's Conference, The American Repertory Theatre, The Devanaughn Theater and The Darkhorse Theater (TN). Productions include the following:
- Acme Theatre, MA. Winter Playwrights Festival, The Gonif, One Bright Day 2002
- Badass Theatre Company, OR, The Interview 2013
- Boston Centre for the Arts, MA.The Randon Caruso 2009 (IRNE nominee, Best New Play)
- Boston Centre for the Arts, Plays on Tap, MA. Breakfast with Harvey 2008
- Boston Theatre Marathon, MA. Work Makes One Free 2000, Breakfast with Harvey 2005, Vas Deferens 2007
- Boston Theater Works, BTW Unbound, MA. Hospital (sic) 2002
- Culture Park Festival, MA. One Bright Day 2005, All Roads Lead to Munich 2012
- Dragonfly Festival, MA. Breakfast with Harvey 2006
- Future Ten Festival, PA The Interview 2011
- Paramount Theatre at Emerson College, MA (Commisioned) Cortege 2010
- 15 Minute Festival, ME. One Bright Day 2003
- Provincetown Theater Company Fall Festival, MA. One Bright Day 2003
- Provincetown Theater Company Spring Festival, MA.One Bright Day 2004, Vas Deferens 2007, The Interview, 2011
- Slippery Rock University Spring Arts Festival, PA Vas Deferens 2007
His play The Random Caruso was an IRNE nominee for Best New Play, Hospital (sic) was presented as part of The Boston Theater Works New Works Festival and was a Runner up in the Clauder New Play Competition. A short work, One Bright Day, was a finalist for the Heideman award at the Actor's Theatre of Louisville. His screenplay, The Talent, won the Woods Hole Film Festival's Best Feature Length screenplay award, and was optioned by Lascaux Pictures. His screenplay The Runaway was the runner up in the Woods Hole Film Festival's Best Feature Length screenplay award.
Andrew teaches Playwriting at Emerson College in Boston, MA. and lives in South Dartmouth, MA.
Office: Tufte 5th Fl.