Information for Emerson Staff
Emerson staff may use the Library in the following ways:
- Borrow books and videos from the Emerson Library.
- Access the Library's resources from off campus
- Request books and articles from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan (ILL). We will notify you when the items arrive and hold them for you at the Circulation Desk.
- Recommend a Book or Journal to the Library.
- Ask a Librarian: Chat with a librarian through AIM or Yahoo! (our screen name is EmersonReference), MSN or Google Talk (our screen name is firstname.lastname@example.org), email email@example.com, call ext. 8674, or visit the Library Reference Desk for research help.
Book Discussion Group
A book discussion group for staff meets six times a year to share ideas. Contact Paul Twist, ext. 8327, for dates, titles, and location.
Museum passes can be checked out for 48 hours at a time, and overdue fines are $1/Day. They are available at the Reserve Desk.
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum - Discounted admission passes are available.