Professional Development Program
A professional development program preparing Emerson graduate students for the "next" step through skill and career preparation workshops, guest speakers, and networking opportunities.
There are many resources available around Emerson to help you in your career search.
- Get information about setting up internships or conducting your job search.
- Find resources for career development and job search
- Visit eHire
- Set up an appointment to meet with a career counselor.
- Informational Interviewing
- Graduate Student Association (GSA)
- Watch archived webinars given by Emerson alumni
- Lynda.com (Learn how to get a free account through Emerson as a student)
Past EventsPrevious NEXTchats have been recorded and are available for viewing for graduate students. After clicking on the linked NEXTchats, students will have to put in their username and password. The recorded chat will then launch.
NEXTchat — BBDO: What to Know
Hosted by Julia Pawling, MA’12
NEXTchat — The Business of Story: What the Future of Content Looks Like & How to Live Off It
Hosted by Terry Trespicio, MFA’02, VP of Talent and Business Development, 2 Market Media
NEXTchat - Chadwick Martin Bailey: What to Know
Hosted by Alyse Dunn, MA'12
NEXTchat — Coty: What to Know
Hosted by Daphnee Allen, GMCA '08
NEXTchat — FleishmanHillard: What to Know
Hosted by Jeffrey Weir, MA'03
NEXTchat — Forrester Research: What to Know
Hosted by Cassandra Calawa, IMC MA'08, Director of Field Marketing at Forrester Research
NEXTchat — Google: What to Know
Hosted by Sammie Baime, ’08
NEXTchat — NBC Universal & Stage Management
Hosted by Zach Shiffman, a freelance DGA stage manager and associate director based in NYC
NEXTchat - Rodale: What to Know
Hosted by Faye Brennan, '09